Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One Year Ago..

It's been one year today that I started this blog. It was mostly to keep friends update on my progress. What a year huh? Back then I didn't know what was going to happen to me and today I still don't!

Since all of the treatment is done, life began but it's so hard not to keep thinking about it coming back. Some of the ladies that I started with back then have had their cancer return and it's just scary to think one day it might.

Also, last year my company announced that it was sold to a company called Plastech. Now, Plastech announced it's bankrupt. Oh yeah, we still have jobs for the most part but every day you wonder if it will be announced that you are going to be out.

So, if you think about it..my cancer is a lot like my job..it just keeps you wondering..hahahahaha

No comments: