Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's That Time Of Year

Well, it's here again..SPRING. Do you know how I knew??? I got the hearse out! Drove it around the block a few times and then headed to the muffler place. I have decided to put a glass pack muffler on it with duel exhaust. I found a place on the net which I bought these skull chrome exhaust tips.



These are going to look oh so cool with smoke coming out of the eyes and mouth. Next, I spent a good part of the day sanding the back door which was really bad. You see, the hearse sat out side before I bought it for two years and the back door was scratched and very badly rusted from that.

I decided to use the same truck bed liner which I put on the vinyl roof on that. It looks great and covered the deep scratches perfectly. Next I applied a crome skull and cross bones on it. It looks great!

I brought Semore in out of the cold. He was really stiff and cold from being out in the hearse all winter long..hahaha. Here he is enjoying a warm cup of coffee.



Next on my list will be a flame paint job and a new prop which will be a mechanic called Bill Sunoco. Ok, I know I'm a little weird here but what fun I am having compared to last year at this time.

No comments: