Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fried...


They told me at the rad place that I would either have little, some or no skin reaction to radiation. The doc also said since I was doing chemo and rads at the same time my skin would react badly. Well, I feel like a fried chicken right now. There's three spots which hurt the some. One being right by my collar bone, there's one under my arm and lastly one under the mountain. The one under the mountain hurts the most and has blistered some. YEAH!

I just can't believe the things you have to go through when you have cancer but beating it is worth all the pain but not the needles. I'm on 23 out of 33 treatments so far and the last 7 will be what they call boosters. They will just radiate where the tumor was so the three spots will start healing after that.

It won't be long now and I'll be back to work. I wonder if I remember how to drive my hilo..hahahahaha. I am aiming for the end of the month to go back and harass everyone. Don't be shocked guys if I don't have much hair. It's growing back but I don't think there's going to be much by that time.

Ken's been keeping me busy lately with car shows and I think I may have even found a cheap hearse to buy. You guys thought I forgot about getting a hearse huh? Nope, I figure you only live once so I'm going to change things around a bit and if I can go for something..I'm going to. Plus, a hearse with flames is one cool ride. I'd like to get it before the 28th street cruise but who knows, I have to look at it yet. And, no..I will not be for hire..hahahahaha

No comments: