Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finished!!


I ran my race having cancer and did my time and now I'm done. Goody, goody for me! It seems like only yesterday I started all this an now it's ended. I woke up today and realized that I didn't have any treatments, Doctor appointment or anything I had to be at and that felt kinda weird. It is a good weird though.

I went to work today to hand in my paper work and see the nurse to ok me for work. I guess I passed with flying colors cause they are going to let me return. It's going to be strange going back but I really do need to go. My energy is getting back up there everyday and I feel like my old self once more.

I have 4 days off before I go back to work so now I'm going to relax. HAHAHAHA..me relax?? I started painting the inside of the garage cause it looked dirty so I guess that's not relaxing now is it??? Ok, maybe tomorrow after I clean the house or maybe the next day after I mow the grass. Ok..ok..the next day for sure after I go shopping. Wait a minunit..guess I don't relax much..hahahaha. See you guys at work on the 6th...

3 comments:

Jacqniel said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
I think you have already read my blog - but... here is what I was going to write to you....
Please visit my blog.
There is something for you there.
Thank you for all you do.
Hugs, Jacque

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see(and hear you) you back at work!Give me a call some time for up dates at work.Glenn

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to hear you made it through...more than glad don't really know how to fee that..tears damn I am glad your okay....be good if ya can't practise....