Friday, August 10, 2007

Starting New Again

I started work all over again new. My first day back no one really knew who I was which was kinda sad. Yes, I did get some people who recognized me but most didn't. Day two wasn't much better either and I couldn't figure out why. I hadn't changed much except for the hair and maybe a few extra pounds but I was still me. On day three I did something which changed everything..I wore the green baseball hat. The dirty, ripped and mostly worn out hat was me!! Everyone smiled and realized that it was Chris and she was back. That's so funny how a hat can be the thing that people recognize you with.

It is great being back to work but I'm tired. It's so frustrating that I can't remember things about my job. I know I'll learn again but it was just wiped out by chemo. Even the names of people I've forgotten! But I love shipping and I love being there. As they say..It's good to be alive.

My whole out look has changed now, when it was so hot at work people complained but I just thought this was way better then chemo. When they complained about things at work or in their lives I kept thinking how great it was to be alive to feel those things. It's is good to be here, alive, tired and hot! I won't take those things for granted again. Live, love and laugh. You don't understand those things till you face something that could take them away.

Next week is my daughter's wedding and I have to settle down and buy a dress. I've been putting it off cause I hate shopping and cause I've been busy with the hearse. Yes, I did get it and I love it. It is so much fun and I've wanted one for such a long time so why not. Someone asked me at work if I bought it cause I was dieing and I was picky about what I rode in when I die. I just about peed my depends..LOL






So, I'm going to keep this blog going and I'm glad you guys have enjoyed it. It is fun and I'll keep it going for as long as I can. Remember..get out there and enjoy whatever it is your doing!! Life is tooooo short....

3 comments:

Jacqniel said...

I love your attitude - and I love your hearse. What a hoot.
Seize the day!

Corey said...

Guess what? My parents basement now has internet access! LOL! Are you gonna drive the hearse to work? If I were you , I would pull up in front of the entrance at work and tell them you were just waiting to pick someone up! LOL!

"Corky"

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).