Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!!! I can't believe another tax year is starting. You know, I never payed much attention to the new year. It's not Halloween or Christmas, it's just a start of another year. New start? or is it just a continuation of the past year?..Questions..questions..

I started taking down the Christmas stuff today which is always so depressing for me. And to top that off, tonight at 11pm..I'm off to work. I don't really want to go but I guess I have to pay the bills some how. It's been a good Christmas vacation for sure. I cooked, cleaned, cooked some more, shopped, cleaned again, cooked and ????, oh yeah...cooked. Wait a minute..going back to work will be easy compared to the work I did at home..hahahahaha

I'm not going to look back at last year much cause it is time to look forward. I want to spend less time on this cancer stuff but I some how know that won't happen. I'm really going to try to be more involved in the race for the cure this year. Perhaps even do a little running but I've got to lose this chemo weight of mine first. Ok, chemo and holiday weight..everything taste so good now that I got my taste buds back. I know I'll feel better if I take some of this off.

Well, Happy New Year everyone. No looking back cause didn't a song say.."You can never look back, never look back"?

No comments: