Friday, June 8, 2007

Summer..Summer..Summer


It's kinda funny how when you're young all the great loves of your life start in summer. You know those summer romances, you remember them, as I do too. There's all sorts of books, movies and songs on this subject which makes me wonder..will I fall in love with my Radiation?? (hahahaha)

I start my rads next week Tuesday and I am doing this along with chemo. I have to go everyday for 33 times and then I'm done with that. With the price of gas, I'll be GLAD to be done with it then I am sure. Also next Tuesday will be the 5th round of chemo out of 6. I AM ALMOST DONE!!!!!!

I went last week to get mapped out for rads which wasn't to bad. I was excited about getting more tattoos (hahahaha) but what I didn't know was how they where going to do it. I figured they'd tatt me like the artist that I had gone to before did, with a gun. WRONG!, they used India ink and a needle and it hurt like hell. YUP, a needle and we all know how much I hate those. So now I have three little dots on the mountains which should line me up to get zap.

So, I am starting off this summer with a new love. radiation and I hope it dumps in in the end like all good summer loves do......

No comments: