Saturday, August 18, 2007

Amber's Wedding Part 1

I can't believe that my daughter's wedding is happening. Thursday I went and had my nails done. I haven't had nail since they told me no when I started chemo. They said that my white blood count would be too low and I might get an infection with acrylic nails. I feel so much better now that I have them back. The ladies at the nail shop had thought I died, which I thought was funny.

Friday, was the day of Amber's rehearsal at the church. She and her girl's where getting their nails done so I met them at the nail place. I told Amber that I was taking the hearse but she didn't know what I was doing with it...

You wouldn't believe the stares and people laughing as I took the "Bride's last Ride" to the nail shop. Amber was so surprised and happy that I had did that for her. I made Am wear some thing I brought for her..
Here's some more pictures at the church, wedding party, Amber and her Dad and some of me and the kids. Tomorrow I'll have some more up. We had a great time and the hearse was a super hit with the bride and groom....

1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

What fun. I can't wait for the next round of pictures. Be sure to have some of you, too!