Sunday, August 19, 2007

Amber's Wedding Part 2..maybe A Part 3 Next??

What a day!!! I can't explain all the emotions I had but I cried a lot. Ken and myself looked great and it was super to see all the ex family members and my family members again. Ken's daughters came and it was just lovely!

The sun took a dive for the wedding and it was slightly overcast which made it perfect! We helped decorate the alter and the chairs and shortly after that my daughter showed up. I believe I cried from the time I saw her till the time we went home that night. She was beautiful!!! I helped her get into her gown and cried..I cried on the way there..hell I was a sobbing mess(hahaha). Our first stop was at Speedway but not for gas for Kleenex..

I guess it all hit me..I made this...I fought the battle over cancer and made it to this day to see my daughter be married. Thanks to Ken who kept telling me I would. There is nothing like seeing this but I wish she was a baby again in my arms with the whole world ahead. I know they have the whole world ahead as a couple but still..lol

Ps..Next stop Grand babies..so they better get started..hahahahah

Here's some pictures with more after they get devolped..I promise..

2 comments:

Jacqniel said...

Amber WAS beautiful. I can see why it was hard to contain the tears. I know I will be a mess at my son's wedding, too.
Remember, we want to see pics of the beautiful mother of the bride, too!

1anonymousmom said...

rosebud -- that is awesome. she is beautiful, and yr new SIL looks like he will take good care of her. i'm glad everything went well -- the hearse is hysterical.
love,
playwriter
p.s. glad you're done with tx!