Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




What a night what a night. The hearse was shining and the skeletons where a smiling. We drove just a few blocks down to the church. When we first got there, well, everyone kinda just stood there and stared. No one would come up and introduce themselves to us. No problem, I wasn't there to join the church, I just wanted to hand out candy to the kids.

By all accounts, there was over 400 kids there and I ran out of candy. We had all sorts of little ones dressed oh so cute. I just wanted to take them all home with me. Dragons, princess, cars, candy corn and wizards just to mention some. I love it! The church even had hot dogs and fixings to go for the people who came there to trunk or treat. It was really nice.

We where off to the side cause I wasn't sure where to park. There was about 20 other cars there also. The church even had candy if you ran out. They just wanted the neighborhood kids to have a safe and fun Halloween. All of the cars there had their truck decorated but everyone loved the hearse.

And, like every Halloween, it rained but we still stuck it out and handed out all the candy I had. I'll be doing this again next year..What a hoot!!!



1 comment:

Jacqniel said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your pics!