Sunday, October 7, 2007

Falling Leaves










Here we are at one of the last cars shows of the year..The Bangor Apple Fest. It was a great time and can you believe it was 85 degrees in October??? It was hot this year and last year we froze, guess this is global warming fokes

I love the fall always have always will. I don't know what it is about this time of year but I feel alive. Full moon's, crisp air, the color in the leaves and the orange pumpkins, maybe it's all of those thing that make me love fall. Speaking of pumpkins, I went to the farmer's market and bought pie pumpkins. They made such wonderful pies that I went back the next week and bought a few more to keep for Thanksgiving.

It's so hard to believe that summer is gone, that time went so fast but I'm going to enjoy fall. There's a trunk or treat that I'm going to go to down the road at a church. The kids seem to love the hearse with all it's decor so they'll love it more with CANDY..LOL I'm stocking up right now cause I think these trunk or treats draw a big crowd. After Halloween, the hearse gets put up for the season. That's so sad cause I had so much fun but I can dream about next years when it gets a new paint job.

Ok, here's an update on how I'm feeling. I'm allergic to the anti cancer medicine they have given me. I don't know what is going to happen next but I'm going to tell ya this...I'm done with this cancer stuff. Please pray that I'm into menopause so they can just given me another pill to take. I don't want anymore operations cause I have a feeling they will want to take my ovaries out. My cancer feeds on my estrogen that my girls make and that's why we want me to be in menopause...no estrogen. I'm hoping that at the end of the month when I see Dr. Death he will have something else to try beside removing the gals...anyway, I am feeling good and work sucks. We all knew I'd say that sooner or later..LOL

6 comments:

1anonymousmom said...

hey, girl, post a pic of u with hair! i want to see your 'do!
sorry about the allergy to the meds, that sux.

Jacqniel said...

Your trunk or treat night sounds like a blast! You had better have lots of candy 'cause you KNOW your hearse will be the most popular spot!
I agree with Teri - lets see the hair!

Jacqniel said...

You had better have plenty of candy 'cause you know your hearse is going to be the most popular spot!
I agree with Teri - lets see some new hair pics!

1anonymousmom said...

p.s. i read yr comment on my blog and on jacque's! are you going to eat the funyons WITH the baby back ribs? :D

Keenie said...

Hey Rosebud,
Show us your locks!!
Christine

Corey said...

Work sucks? I could have told you that! LOL!