Thursday, October 11, 2007

No Bones About It

Here's the last addition to the rolling Halloween display I call The Black Rose. I don't have a name for him yet but he's pretty cool. I got him for display for the trunk or treat I'm going to on Halloween.

I called the church before hand just to make sure it was "ok" with them that I bring the hearse. Some people don't like it and think you're into devil worshiping or worse if you have one. Some people think you're into goth or believe in spirits and ghost. To all of those people I say this...It's just a car people..lighten UP!!!!

Anyway, the lady at the church laughed and said it would be ok but now I'm thinking of calling them back and asking how any amps the church is rated for cause I wanta run some lights to it now..hahahahaha. I want the hearse to go out with a bang and since it's the holiday for it, this is going to be a bang!!!

I bought 5 bags of candy enough for about 200 kids or one hungry adult. So I think I'm set, all I need now is a name for the new one in the casket. Got any ideas???? No bones about it....it's going to be a blast....

2 comments:

Jacqniel said...

So fun! I wish I could be there.

1anonymousmom said...

how about "Spike" or "Dr. Bones"? wish i could be there, too!
how is yr DD and her new hubby ?