Saturday, April 26, 2008

Down the Road..

There's a song that states..You can never look back..you can never look back but I did spend some time doing that today. I let my mind walk down the road that I had closed off for awhile. I opened the box that someone once told me if I put all my memories in, they would just stay there and not in my head.

I was thinking about morning coffee and about the fact that I couldn't make a good cup of coffee to save my life. About early mornings and the smell of pines wet with dew. Picking up pine cones to make a Christmas wreath. Sitting around the fireplace warming my butt and sipping wickiy (Whiskey)..

There's more but I don't want to go to far into this box, I think I'll just shut it and put it back on the shelf. I could have went down this road and at time I wish I had but I didn't. I took a different path, my own path, one which I made for myself.

I'm not sure where I'm going for now but I know I'm going to go there in style cause it wouldn't be me if I didn't...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you every day of my life. Thanks for the wreath. I think of you every day. Your big Sis!!!