Saturday, April 19, 2008

Getting Ready

Wow, when the weather breaks there's so much to do. I've been working on getting the hearse ready for the show season. She has a name now..Rosebud.which is really my kick name I like to use but it fit her too.

1..My friends at Speed Cult are making me two side window markers with skulls and the name Rosebud in the middle, powder coated in you guessed it..blood red.

2..I've just finished the back curtain in that Alex Henry fabric that I love so much.

3..I've had the center rims on the wheels powered coated in red and the skull from the fabric I used is now in the center cap. I had a graphic design artist copy the fabric and make vinyl centers for me.

4..The back door has been repaired with the truck bed liner that I used on the roof. And, now has a chrome skull and cross bone emblem on it.

5..The new skeleton has arrived but now I have to figure out how to make him stand by himself under the hood. A uniform place helped me with his outfit complete with his name tag "Bill". This is going to be a fun prop.

6..Holland Supply Inc which is a funeral supply place helped me with new flags and a sign for Rosebud.

7..Express Muffler put on a brand spanking new exhaust for me. Two glass packed shorties on the back which now have the two skull exhaust tips on it...SWEET!!

I'm sure I am leaving out more but hey..I'm a busy gal here...

No comments: